Senior/Non-Elderly Disabled Housing
Community Towers consists of 221 units in two, 11-story high-rise towers. Located directly adjacent to downtown Meriden, Community Towers is close to public transportation, shopping, banking and the new Meriden Green. Bus transportation to the Meriden Senior Center is provided weekday mornings and afternoons. Community Towers is federally funding housing that provides comfortable yet affordable living situations for both the senior and disabled residents of Meriden.
- On-site Property Management
- 24/7 Maintenance Staff
- On-site Resident Services Coordinator
- Heat and Hot Water Included in Rent
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Large Community Room
- Ample Yard space with a gazebo and space for gardening
- Assigned Off-street Parking
- Daily Bus Transportation to Senior Center
- Active Tenant Council
Eligibility Requirements for Program
- Be at least 62 years of age
- Or handicapped/disabled as defined in Section 223 of the Social Security Act
- Earn 80 percent of area median income or less as a household to qualify
- Pay 30 percent of their household’s monthly income for rent and utilities
- Meet screen criteria and have acceptable rental and criminal histories
- Are citizens or have eligible immigration status at the time of admission to the program
Madeline DeJesus is the Asset Manager and can be reached at (203) 235-0157 ext. 7300.
Check out the flyover video below!